Monday, September 20, 2010

Coming to a Cell Phone or Computer Near You!


First Words is a new feature allowing you to receive up-to-date and important information about the life and ministry of FBC. It's faster than a speeding newsletter and quicker than a church bulletin. In First Words, I'll be sharing about stuff that is going on among God's people at 2890 Broadway, and from time to time, I'll be writing my thoughts about Christian living and culture. Of course, I will also scribble about my life with boys--Jack, William, Isaac and Benjamin...as well as the life we are living with the lady of our lives!

Take a moment and sign up to subscribe to First Words. This is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest FBC news.

It's also a great way for this pastor to communicate with some of the greatest people on the planet!

Pastor Todd