Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ladies! This is for you!


Well, the Ladies Night Out has been postponed because of weather.  Snow is falling, and there will be less "out-and-abouting" in Paducah over the next day or so.

Not to be dismayed, though… “POSTPONED” is the key word! 

I’ve never been to a Ladies Night Out.  I hear they are great events.  I didn’t even get to go to the one when Amy spoke. 

But not this time!

I don’t care what Brenda McElroy says, and I don’t care that this event is only for ladies.  Knowing Lucinda and Elizabeth’s stories, a team of wild horses would not be able to keep me away!  I'm a man, but I’m coming on February 1 and I’ll be standing inconspicuously in the back.  (Notice, I said “inconspicuously,” not “incognito.”  I won’t be in heels and a skirt!)

There are few things that I would say this about…but ladies, you don’t want to miss out on this.  Don’t miss out on what God has as He uses two of his choice servants—Lucinda and Elizabeth! 

Now there’s even more time to register with the more than 300 ladies who are already signed up.

It may very well be that God sent this snow and caused this event to be postponed so that YOU can now make it.  Call the church (442.2728) or email Brenda McElroy (bmcelroy@fbcpaducah.org) and sign yourself and a friend up.

You are in for a blessing!

Pastor Todd