Monday, June 13, 2011

Look at Me

All day, I looked forward to having supper on Monday night.  We had a great first day of Vacation Bible School, and I couldn't wait to sit down at supper with Amy and the boys and hear about their day.  (The best part of the day for me these days is sitting down for supper with Amy and the boys.  If our supper table could talk, oh the tales it would tell!)

We talked Monday alot about the day and what they loved and learned.

I think I'll always remember William's (age 5) words about Benjamin (age 2) after Isaac's (age 3) prayer.  He said, "Benjamin had his eyes open while we were praying!"

Mom said, "Well, the only way you knew that William, is because you had your eyes open too."

I couldn't help but hear the Lord whisper to me, "Todd, learn from this.  Don't focus on what others are doing.  Look at Me."

Pastor Todd